Re: DMV

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: DMV
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 22:33:29 -0600
From: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
To: Triumphs@autox.team.net <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, October 28, 2001 10:17 PM
Subject: DMV

>yea I know only Virginia has rude DMV clerks nowhere else in
>the US except Va.

I am sure there are rude clerks everywhere.  As a bureaucrat myself, I am
really annoyed when I come across folks who forget for whom they are
working.

There are also helpful and cheerful ones.

I was so pleased with the clerk who took care of me when I went to order the
plates for the TR4.  I was not 100% prepared, but she got me all set up
anyway.  After she finished, I went directly to the shift supervisor and
asked for a statement of thanks and commendation to be put in her jacket.

Phil "just because I am a bureaucrat doesn't mean I have to be hard to get
along with" Ethier
Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA