TR6 relining the fuel tank

To: "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>
Subject: TR6 relining the fuel tank
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:53:15 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Message text written by "levilevi"
>Got a new fuel float/sender unit in my tank today.  I'd relined the tank
with
the Eastwood kit and "fixed" the float while it was out.  Not one of my
better
fixes as it went straight to the bottom (filled with gas) and has been
there
ever since.  Caused us to run out of gas on the TSD rally at VTR this
summer...that's really considered bad form to run out of gas but it
happened
just yards short of the Eisenhower tunnel<

Bud,  it seems to me that if you run out of gas at the Eisenhower Tunnel
you can coast all the way back to your house, right?

Dave