Fwd: Upholstery

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Upholstery
From: Doug Nicotera <dougnicotera@home.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2001 07:55:04 -0500
Seth,
welcome...I'm quite the newcomer myself--recently purchased my first
Triumph (73 TR6) and recently joined this list. You'll find a great bunch
of folks here. I've gained much valuable info from the folks on this list.

Remember that the car is YOURS, and restoring for concours is one thing,
doing what you like is another. Just enjoy it!.

Doug Nicotera
73 TR6
Harrisburg PA