Re: Spifire Flasher Can Location?

To: "mac shep" <teer4@houstonians.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spifire Flasher Can Location?
From: "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:59:30 -0500
I presume you mean the turn flasher, and I don't know if it's the same for a
'79 Spit, but for my '73 GT6, it was clipped to the inside bottom edge of
the facia, just to the right of the steering wheel.  You have to get on your
back and look heavenward to see it.

The hazard flasher is on the firewall, next to the horn relay and to the
left of the MC's.  Not sure about the headlamp relay, but it may also be
inside the fascia, on the back of the speedo?

===
Martin Secrest
73 GT6 (driver)
72 TR6 (weekender)
Arlington, VA

"She's got a carburetor tied to the moon."