Re: PI TR6 on ebay - extra gauge?

To: "Richard R Olson" <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PI TR6 on ebay - extra gauge?
From: "jays" <jays@paonline.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:41:12 -0500
That is a good question.  I looked at the pictures of PI's in Piggot and
drawings in the TRF catalogs.  They all show a dash dimmer switch in this
location.  I could not get enough magnification on the E-bay pictures to see
what it is.  Also, all the pictures of pre -1972 dashes show gauges with the
needles pointing down.  Looks like the wrong gauges in the car.  Has anyone
else seen incorrect items on this vehicle?

Maybe the listers on the other side of the pond can shed some light on this.

Jay Snavely
1974 TR6