Re: water by pass

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: water by pass
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:32:55 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>T/R 3A, what's the lists opinion about blocking off the water by-pass, I have
>a original Smith skirted thermostat, so is there any yes/no involved here.
>Final count on the oiler was 31 to =="0"==, again many thanks  "FT"

Hi Fred,
        I think this comes into the category of "If it ain't
broke...don't fix it". If your skirted thermostat works, then things
are functioning as designed. Casper had the bypass blocked off and
still overheated, I got a skirted thermostat from Moss and it worked
much better.

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3