RE: TR6 Redlines

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Redlines
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:24:35 -0500
I put Coker 3/8" redlines on my 72 TR6. They look very nice. However I am
told by the mechanics that they had to put a fair bit of weight on the rims
to balance the tires. I do have a 60 mph vibration. I know my rims are not
perfect, but am uncertain if the problem is tires or rims. I am trying to
find a local rim straightener to start solving the situation.

BTW, memory says that the Diamond tires are re-done Denmens, but don't quote
me.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6