Re: History Channel Sports Cars

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: History Channel Sports Cars
From: "Brooks Bullock" <airsmyth@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 18:40:45 -0500
Ditto that.
I expected to be disappointed, I mean they would have to talk from the
inception of Triumph to the failure. to make me happy and I suppose they
won't be doing that since there are
only a small handful of us enthusiasts by comparison to the whole
audience,but then on the other hand they could be
doing the world a favor by educating them about the fact that there is a
difference between Triumph and MG.(as in Triumph did exist)
The images of a TR6 and GT6 being loaded on the car carrier that were almost
like a vapor, were used in their effort to describe how the Datsun 200
series
Z cars pushed the British sports cars out of the market----very saddening.

always enjoy the list though,
Brooks