RE: Weber DCOE manifold

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, "De Lorenzo, David S" <david.s.de.lorenzo@intel.com>
Subject: RE: Weber DCOE manifold
From: "De Lorenzo, David S" <david.s.de.lorenzo@intel.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 15:22:40 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'TeriAnn Wakeman'" <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Joe:

Thanks for that perspective.  I'm getting a Spitfire ready
for Street Prepared autocross, so am looking at inexpensive
ways to increase the go-factor.  Maybe a single sidedraft
is not the way to go.

I've done some research on-line, but kind of feel like I'm
flying solo on an overall performance and modification
strategy.  If anyone had any thoughts, or was at all
interested in corresponding, that would be great.  Thanks,

Dave.
'76 Spitfire - FSP autocrosser-to-be