Vicky Brit steering wheels on sale, deal or junk?

To: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: Vicky Brit steering wheels on sale, deal or junk?
From: UKsndncars@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 19:16:23 EST
Has anyone tried the Mountney steering wheels that Victoria British has on
sale until the end of the month? Their price of $149.95 including mounting
hub seems too good to be true. I can't tell from their description or
illustrations whether or not the wheels are dished or not. I am looking for a
dished wheel for my TR250, it seems that a flat wheel would be too close to
the turn signal and light switches. Do these steering wheels fit? How's the
quality? Are they truly a "bolt-on" replacement with no other items to buy?
Any input would be appreciated. I am on the digest so direct replies are very
welcome.

Thanks and best regards,

Mike Smith
1968 TR250