Re: Vicky Brit steering wheels on sale, deal or junk?

To: UKsndncars@aol.com
Subject: Re: Vicky Brit steering wheels on sale, deal or junk?
From: Mitchel Seff <ms6453@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 20:04:45 -0500
Cc: triumphs-digest@autox.team.net
Hi Mike-The Mountney wheels are definitely a good buy & worth the money.
I originally wanted a Momo wheel but there was a lot of confusion about
hub adapters and finished distance between the wheel & driver. I would
suggest a non dished wheel and 14" diameter for some extra leg room. I
chose the leather wrapped and the fit & finish was pretty good. The only
issue I had was with the horn contact. Pretty crappy and poorly
designed. A little improvement was needed to make it right.
Good luck

--
Mitch Seff
75 TR6