1971 TR6 for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1971 TR6 for sale
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 18:26:15 -0700 (MST)
A fellow here in Salt Lake City is thinking about selling his 1971 TR6.
It looks pretty nice, currently the car is in my shop waiting for me to
attend to some mechanical details.  I can work on getting some pictures
online for those who might be interested.  He'd like to get about $6,000
for it, which I think is a bit optimistic.

For a modest fee, on the order of $200 - $300 I could possibly be talked
into loading it onto my trailer and dragging it to some place within a day
or so of Salt Lake, such as Denver, Boise, Reno, Phoenix, Oregon, San
Francisco.  Rawlins, Wyoming, or Battle Mountain, Nevada would be extra ;-)

If interested, call Harold at 801-521-3046.

mjb.