Re: TR3a bottom door seal

To: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a bottom door seal
From: "elliottd" <elliottd@look.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:38:29 -0500
Eleven years ago, I tried to put the new ones on and like you, couldn't
close the door.  I never put them on.  For summer driving only, I don't have
to worry about snow and wind swirling in.  And for only the first time in
the last 11 years, did someone at VTR in Colorado dock me a half a point
because the door "rattled" because of no rubber stripping.

Do you really need them David ?

Don Elliott, 1958 TR3A
Montreal, Canada