RE: TR3a bottom door seal

To: "'elliottd'" <elliottd@look.ca>, "'J.H. Roulleaux'" <Jean.Roulleaux@skynet.be>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: TR3a bottom door seal
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:48:57 -0500
Wow, I must have struck lucky then, because after getting the list's advice,
I put them on and the door closes nice and snug.  Guess the body shop did
better with lining up the door than originally thought.  Some days I count
my lucky stars and continue then there are the days where I "vent" a little
about things like seals not fitting.

The one thing I noticed was the seal has to go in a very particular
orientation.  The upper one on the body has the "ear" part to the inside of
the car.  Whereas, the lower seal has the "ear" to the outside of the car so
it sits between the outer groove of the sill and the outer door bottom lip.

David Templeton
'59 TR3a
Guelph, Southern Ontario, Canada (Dang cold here today :-( )