Re: Faces to names

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Faces to names
From: "William Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:28:31 -0000 g1CGVvN23745
From: <Chip19474@aol.com>

> You'll be happy to know that, collectively, we did spend a considerable
> amount of money at the Triumph Show on Sunday......I'm certain that you'll
> hear stories of some crazy blokes dis-assembling OD transmissions in the
> parking lot in the rain with gale winds blowing - that would be us!

So who were the guys in the Georgia Triumph Club (or something to that effect)
shirts? I was one of the traders who asked disbelievingly (I'm sure I'm not the
only one!) if you'd come over just for the show. It seems everyone had a good
time, myself included. It was my first time out on the trading side of the
fence and it was very promising from a business point of view. Spent too much
on parts for my own cars though :-(
    Cheers,
        Bill.

--