Re: E-bay games

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay games
From: "mike" <mike@gsta.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 17:05:29 -0500
Greg,

How was the feedback of the seller you were referring to? The few times I've
bid on something as large as a car on ebay I always scrutinized the
feedback. Even if the person had stellar feedback but none of his recent
auctions were vehicles, it still made me uncomfortable enough not to bid.
This might be a little over-cautious but when this kind of money is involved
it's better to be safe than sorry.

I actually did buy one vehicle on ebay site unseen. The seller had great
feedback, alot of it, and almost all of his auctions were motorcycles or
cars. Needless to say the transaction went great. They even picked me up at
the airport some 60 miles away and allowed me to use their facilities to
check over the car before the drive back. Moral of the story - if you are
thinking about buying a car on ebay, look for someone who has experience in
this kind of auction, otherwise skip it and save yourself alot of trouble.

~Mike Brooks
www.rustfreeroadsters.com