RE: E-bay games

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "jay snavely" <jays@paonline.com>
Subject: RE: E-bay games
From: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 23:45:10 -0500
The thing with Ebay is that as the seller, he has to pay auction fees. Only
if the winning bidder refuses to pay does he get refunded the auction fees
and the bidder will get negative feedback. What I think is that he probably
made arrangements with a bidder to buy off the auction so that he doesn't
pay the auction fees. He is probably new to the game and doesn't know how to
cancel an auction. But either way he still has to pay the fees.

I've been buying and selling car parts on Ebay and never encountered anyone
that pulled a scam something like that on me. I have bought things at very
good prices and sold stuff and made money. That bad apple should not condemn
the whole basket. As a buyer you have all the advantages. Insurance, credit
card protection etc...

My .02 worth,

Patrick