Re: E-bay

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@theriver.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:13:25 -0700
At the risk of belaboring the topic...

The TR4 I recently obtained on eBay exceeded my expectations.  It was nicer than
I had hoped, did not have problem areas I thought I had seen in the photos and
included some pleasant surprises.  I was indeed very lucky to have a reputable
seller on the other end who was honest, patient and willing to do several extra
tasks to make the deal a success.

The location of the car made a site visit impractical (for me).  If that is the
case for you and you still want the car... then get to know as much as possible
about the seller.

Geo Hahn
64 TR4
Tucson