How much to pay for alternator bracket

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: How much to pay for alternator bracket
From: "Jon Mick" <jonmick@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:42:23 -0700
Hello list.I'm a new subscriber with a 1976 Triumph TR7.  My car has
been sitting around for a couple years now but now I've finally decided
to fix it up.  Therefore, I've got a few questions for the list.  First
off, I need to purchase a new alternator bracket.  I've seen that this
is not available in the VB catalog anymore so I'm going to purchase it
used from a local Triumph auto repair shop.  Before I go, I would like
to know what kind of price to stick to.  I don't want to be overcharged
so if anyone has any idea of what I should pay, please let me know.  As
I said before, I've got a few questions for the list but let me get my
alternator on and I'm sure I'll send you the other questions.  Thank
you.

Best Regards,
Jon Mick from Mesa, Arizona
1976 Triumph TR7