RE: stains

To: twakeman@cruzers.com
Subject: RE: stains
From: jay_welch@juno.com
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:46:38 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dish detergent is a great grease cutter.  I use a solution of Dawn and
hot water when doing the final rinse of degreasing parts in a bucket and
also in my pressure washer.  That stuff is nasty.  Won't use it on dishes
anymore because it too hard to get rid of the chemical scent on the pots
and pans.  With the greasy clothes I usually pretreat the heavy stains
with Simple Green and put Savogran's Dirtex in the wash with the regular
detergent.  This stuff works really well.  I think it might be similar to
TSP.

Jay Welch, Abington MA
1971 TR6 project
1973 TR6 driver - wanting to "Drive it Hard"
Member "Cape Cod British Car Club" @
http://clubs.hemmings.com/capecodbritish/

>Dish detergent does a better job of cutting grease than most washing
machine detergents.