Re: FW: LBC history

To: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: LBC history
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 02 16:53:57 -0800
>To cite Captain Pissgums---"Bite my crank Mate!!" CEILING BEAM? CEILING
>BEAM?!!!! Arrrrrgh Matey Wakeman...AVAST!! Goin to haf to keelhaul you! Just
>fortunate you aren't made to walk the plank. Ain't no bloody ceilings in a
>boat!!!

Opps I live by the ocean but get sea sick big time so have not spent any
real time on boats.  Sorry if my teminology usage was incorrect.

TeriAnn Wakeman               If you send me direct mail, please
Santa Cruz, California        start the subject line with TW -
twakeman@cruzers.com           I will be sure to read the message

http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman

"How can life grant us the boon of living..unless we dare"
Amelia Earhart 1898-1937