Re: Any Shows Around PA?

To: LeRoy Price <lep@epix.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Any Shows Around PA?
From: Dan Buettner <danb@thelittlemacshop.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 13:52:02 -0600
LeRoy -

Looking in the listing in the back of TRF's current sale catalog, I see a few:

Horseshoe Lake Park Succasyunna NJ May 4 2002, hosted by MG car club
of central Jersey.

Carlisle, PA May 17-19 Carlisle Import Swap Meet

Ft. Washington PA June 1 (rain date June 2) hosted by Delaware County Triumphs

Clinton, NJ June 2, hosted by MG Drivers Club of North America

Hellertown PA June 9 Ninth Annual British Motorcar Gathering, hosted
by Keystone Region MG Club.

Armagh PA August 9-11 TRF Summer Party

If you (or anyone) want contact information for any of these events,
let me know and I'll type it up for you.  It is in the back of TRF's
current Winter Parts Sale catalog.

Best,
Dan

--
Dan Buettner  -  Des Moines, Iowa  -  mailto:danb@thelittlemacshop.com

1957 TR3, TS15098L 'O' - with a nice shiny rear axle installed!
Front suspension & steering back together too - now for the brakes.

1977 Spitfire, FM64159U 'O' - in storage.

Visit the Team.Net Triumph list member pages at:
http://www.thelittlemacshop.com/trsite/index.html
Photos, downloads, member bios, and more!