Re: Any Shows Around PA?

To: LeRoy Price <lep@epix.net>
Subject: Re: Any Shows Around PA?
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:54:22 -0500
Cc: "Triumph Internet Mail List." <triumphs@autox.team.net>
LeRoy:

Meeting of the Marquees is coined as one of the best little British
Car Shows in the East.  It is in October and is at Allenberry
Resort, about 20 minutes from Harrisburg (sorry, don't have the
specific date handy).  The LancoMG Club puts on a great non-judging
show called a Taste of Britain.  It is held in conjunction with
the Lancaster Polo Club and they have polo matches going on next
to the field where the car show is.  A great day.  This is held
in Rothville, outside of Lancaster.  A new show that will be held
for the 2nd year is the British Invades Gettysburg.  This will be
held July 14th.  It will be posted on our club's web site in
a few weeks (cptc.org).

Those are three shows I can think of around central PA that I
didn't see other's mention.