Re: Any Shows Around PA?

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Any Shows Around PA?
From: Gary Klein <tr6guy@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 23:31:57 -0500
Cc: LeRoy Price <lep@epix.net>, suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Scott, Leroy & List Members,

TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, Ltd., TRAC, will sponsor it's first show this
season, "Brits By The Bay" on Saturday, July 27 at Downs Park in Pasadena, MD.
We are in the final stages of planning and will provide more information on our
website in the very near future.

I invite you to watch our website for details.

www.tracltd.org

Gary Klein
President, TRiumphs Around the Chesapeake, Ltd.  "TRAC"
'75 TR6
Severn, MD