Re: Engine Stand

To: hfader@usa.net
Subject: Re: Engine Stand
From: bob <rmf3860@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 19:39:58 -0500
Hugh:

Yea, I know what you mean. I was just going to remove the trans and
engine so I could strip and repaint the engine compartment. One thing
led to another, and I'm doing a complete engine rebuild. Just couldn't
put it back in unless it was perfect.

To answer your question, the block and head are going to the machine
shop. I'm cleaning/sandblasting the oil pan and other accessories as
appropriate. I plan to paint the engine (head and block (including front
cover assembly, etc) as one unit.

Stay in touch.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, Va
'75 TR6

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rmf3860.vcf]