British Car Magazine

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Magazine
From: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:18:25 -0800 (PST)
Got the British Car Magazine issue in the mail today.

At first glance I thought I saw my car in the section from Breckenridge
Colorado VTR convention.

Then I saw the roll bar and the license plate.

My guess is it is Dan Master's TR6.
Although I have no idea where the picture was taken at the convention.
It looks like a race track.

Oh well.
I got my 15 seconds of fame a few years back when my TR-4 got a little picture
on the inside cover.  I had just gotten back from my honeymoon and we drove the
car out to Berkeley Plantation for their British Car day.  According to British
Car, I stole the show!   :-)  heh heh heh.

It still had all the grafitti on it from where I let people write on it at the
wedding reception.  Come to think of it . . you can still see some of the
writing on it to this day.

Oh well. . such is the price for fame.

Thanks to all for the replies on discont parts. (and all the other questions I
ask.

Scott Tilton
Tinkering with Triumphs in Leesburg, VA
http://sports.yahoo.com