What cam do I got?

Subject: What cam do I got?
From: "Hugh Fader" <hfader@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 21:13:24 -0500
I was just comparing the new Piper 270 cam that I bought with my original
cam. Lobes on the old cam are more gradual. I was surprised to find that the
height of the lobes on the old cam is about .125" more than the new cam.
This makes me wonder if the old cam is stock. As I understand there was a
Triumph S2 cam -- possibly the one used on the PI TR6. Maybe this is what I
have. It says Stanpart on it and there is a serial number etched into it. I
don't see any other markings to indicate what it is. Is there a way to tell?

Thanks,
Hugh Fader
72 TR6