Re: TR-6 Speaker installation

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Speaker installation
From: Michael Grey <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 02:20:30 -0800
I cut circular sections as described and mounted small speakers without
adverse results. A more elegant solution was posted by Chip Krout as part
of a series of restoration photos awhile back.
TN_View15.JPG

At 06:24 PM 2/24/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello listers,
>
>I want to install speakers in my rear panel behind my seats. But there are 2
>triangular pieces of metal near the gas tank. My question is, how important
>are those pieces? Can I cut them enough to put 3 1/2" speakers? Are these
>pieces support for the body?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Patrick

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
TN_View15.JPG"; x-mac-type="4A504547"; x-mac-creator="4A565752]