RE: TR-6 Speaker installation

To: "'Michael Grey'" <msgrey@ucdavis.edu>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: TR-6 Speaker installation
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@pixelsystems.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:19:53 -0500
I have 4 1/2 inch Pioneers in that place. No problem at all. You have to be
very careful to place them so that the magnets don't rattle against the
tank. Screw them to the panel, not the steel. That way it's easy to remove
the whole assembly without having to disassemble the speaker faceplates and
then re-find the holes.

Mark Hooper
72 TR6