Anyone aroudn Pheonix?

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone aroudn Pheonix?
From: Rob Christopher <robc@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:20:43 -0500
Hi everyone,

I came across an ad on the VTR pages from a John Horton in Pheonix,
Arizona who is advertising rear shock gas conversion kits for $90 USD.
I've corresponded with him many times and have seen a picture of the
product he has to offer and am about to send him some $$$ for one of his
kits.

But I thought I might ask the collective knowledge of the list whether
anyone knows this person or the quality of the kit he offers?

Rob in Ottawa
(all engine parts back from machine shop, now only a bit of paint and
some assembly required....)