Invitation

To: "TR List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Invitation
From: Jim Bauder <jimbpps@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:51:40 -0800
Listers,

If you live in the San Francisco Bay area or are visiting next week, you are
invited to the March meeting of the Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club
(TTSCC). We meet at 8:00 PM, on the 1st Wednesday of every month at Agilent
Technologies (formerly Hewlett-Packard), 5301 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa
Clara, CA.

The TTSCC is the oldest active TR marque club in the US. We have over 100
members of which 30 to 40 are very active, well active anyway! We have some
interesting discussions and try to keep the club business at the meetings to
a minimum.

If you need directions, more information, or a copy of the latest
newsletter, please let me know.

Jim Bauder,
Membership Chair
'58 TR3