"Canley Girl makes her public debut"

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: "Canley Girl makes her public debut"
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:03:48 -0000
Friends
Many of you know that for the last three years I've been fighting a
(slowly winning) battle in restoring a Triumph 2.5PI now well known as
Canley Girl. She's now 'more or less' finished
Today, an article appeared in a local paper regarding "The Timbo Run"
in which she'll be appearing over the weekend of May 18-19.
The text for the article concerned can be found at the web URL shown
below. If any readers edit Triumph newsletters, are short of material
and want the pics that goes with it, contact me off list and I'll be
happy to send them on.

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/displayNode.jsp?nodeId=74375&co
mmand=displayContent&sourceNode=73927&contentPK=1169204

If you do decide to publish, an acknowledgement to the 'Gloucester
Echo' would be courteous.

Cheers, Jonmac

1970 Triumph 2.5PI MG4305DL(O) "Join the Power Elite" (from original
brochure)
1950 Ferguson TED20 152318 "Arguably the slowest product of The
Standard Motor Company"