Re: Rolling back odometer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rolling back odometer
From: Michael Hargreave Mawson <OC@46thFoot.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 06:18:39 +0000
In article <3C82E055.A9887183@erols.com>, bob <rmf3860@erols.com> writes
>Within a few weeks, I'll be reinstalling my rebuilt TR6 engine. I'd like
>to zero out the odometer to mark the occasion. Has anyone done it?

Well, I've replaced an entire Speedometer/Odometer unit and had to
adjust the odometer reading to match the one on the old (worn out)
odometer.   There is a smashing website that explains all you need to
know, at:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/arhodes/Speedo.html

ATB

--
Mike
Michael Hargreave Mawson, author of "Eyewitness in the Crimea"