RE: Rolling back odometer

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Rolling back odometer
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:35:16 -0500
Same is true in Florida.  I have no way of knowing the mileage on my
project.  It came in boxes as did 4 different speedometers - one of which is
a still in box NOS with 0 miles.  The others range from 23xxx to 77xxx.  No
idea.

When I checked into the titling/registration process the DMV they pointed me
to http://www.hsmv.state.fl.us/hsmvdocs/dmv82042.pdf (need acrobat reader)
which is the form that allows what Fred states.

Carl