TR3A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR3A
From: <mkutka@post.its.mcw.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 00:43:16 -0600 (CST)
Greetings,
Made a discovery this weekend. My father bought a TR3a in late '59 which I
have photos and some very faint recollections of, but we had no hard data on
the specifics apart from some dubious memorys. Well, low and behold the
original bill of sale, warranty and repair documents appeared from
out of nowhere in a corner of my parents home!
TS 58931L was sold new 10/23/59 at Nash Motors in Yonkers, NY for $2569.70.
The car was eventually sold due to a growing family around 1965-66 in Putnam
 Co. NY. Needless to say if anyone has seen, or heard of this car I would be
interested in talking to them. I'm not too sure the car has survived because
while my father took good car of it, he managed to put about 100,000 miles
on it by driving thoughout the year. Still, you never know. He is very proud
of the fact that it started every day snow/rain/shine and lasted all those
miles on its original clutch!
The options on it, included a heater (excellent idea in NY), White tonneau
cover, white walls and an adjustable steering wheel. Also the car was
obviously built in the time frame of august-october 1959, but was titled on
the bill of sale from the dealer as a 1960 model. Interesting trivia I
think.
Cheers, Michael K CD255PI/TS 45027 and at one time TS 58931