speedometers

To: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: speedometers
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 20:55:26 -0500
Real neat story from some years back about rolling speedos back here in the
D.C. metro area, one man was very, very big in doing this for most of the car
delaers or car lots that wanted this service, when the police finally busted
him, he went on national T.V. and said he was making over $300,000 per year
doing this, the IRS was watching T.V. that evening and he got 10 years for tax
evasion, this is a very true story, I knew him well after my 40+ years in the
business <g>  "FT"