RE: Cheap or stupid?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Cheap or stupid?
From: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:10:57 -0800
> I suspect it
> must have taken the DPO 3-4 hours to weld on new teeth, grind them sort
> of to shape, and grind off the melted parts of the brass bushing,  why
> not spend $22.00 instead!

Perhaps it wasn't available for $22 at the time ??

Or perhaps he simply didn't know he could get it for $22 !  This is that
"stupid eBayer" thing, where lots of things sell for more than the new
price, to people that obviously are not aware of where to buy the items new

BTW inspecting the brakes is an outstanding idea on any newly purchased used
car.  I wouldn't wait to find something else wrong ...

Randall