Shipping rollbars and hardtops

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping rollbars and hardtops
From: "Terry Palmer" <TPalmer@kscable.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:20:05 -0600
I purchased a rollbar off of E-Bay and it was shipped by UPS.  You just tape
cardboard pieces around the rollbar and it will do just find.  I sold a
hardtop on E-Bay and the buyer made arrangments with a moving van company to
ship it.  I took the hardtop down to the moving company, they loaded it on
the next truck that was going to a area near where the buyer was located,
and he picked it up when they got there.  They put the top in last, when
they loaded the truck; that way it was first off.

Terry    58   TR3A
             75  TR6   Project