RE: Flywheel cover

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Flywheel cover
From: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:35:56 -0800
Bob :

My parts books show that plate as being the same P/N 112445 from TS8637
through TR4A.  However none of my Big 3 catalogs have it listed.  Moss
doesn't even show the part number on their web site, although an older Moss
catalog shows it as 596-000 (NA).

You could either fabricate something, or check with any of the used parts
dealers.

Randall