Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, Bradley D Richardson <bradrichardson@juno.com>
Subject: Superwealth may be SUPER VIRUS
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 12:01:46 -0500
I just received an email on Spitfires@autox.team.net from Bradley Richardson
about "Superwealth" I opened it as it came from the Spitfire list, and I
figured it must be Spitfire related. It turns out it was an ad for something- I
hit the "Reply All" button, to send a note about inappropriatness of the
subject matter, and it wiped out my contact list! I have a distinct impression
this e-mail is actually a self perpetuating virus, which abducts your contact
list, and sends itself out again.  I highly recommend if you see "Superwealth"
that you should delete it unopened.

I am now going to try to recover or restore the contact list. And I am adding
Bradley Richardson to the blocked sender's list...