Triumph World Magazine

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph World Magazine
From: Justin <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:47:13 -0800
I have finally managed to get all the covers and contents pages of the
Triumph World magazines (from issue number 23, December/January 1999 to
present)  on my web site. (With help from a friend!)  For now on, I'm
going to try to be more timely and get them on as soon at the latest
edition shows up.

You can see what issues you missed, before subscribing.  Or if you are a
subscriber, you might want to bookmark the page and check and see what
the latest issue looks like, before yours has arrived at your door!
(I'll try to get 'em posted asap in the future!)

Yes, this is marketing to you guys, but no hard sell here... you are
welcome to use the page to simply see what's out there.  You could even
download my scans to make your own index, etc.

If some of you happen to buy an issue you're missing or extra copies of
the one that features you and your car... etc. etc...   There will be no
complaints from me.  You can buy some back issues from Triumph World,
but there is that pesky exchange rate and that big pond that the Royal
Mail must traverse!

It takes a little while to load, but I wanted fairly high resolution
scans to be available to that you can actually read the covers and
contents pages.

http://www.jmwagnersales.com/twmag.html

Cheers!

Justin Wagner