TR4 Repro fuel pump

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR4 Repro fuel pump
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 14:08:06 EST
OK. I fouled up.  Changed my repro fuel pump with a rebuilt original.  wante
dto keep the repro in the boot as a spare.  While trying to save the gas in
the bowl by pouring it back into the tank, I dropped the glass onto the
concrete floor. Hm humm. :-( Broke into a million pieces.

Any one have a glass bowl I could obtain?  It is smaller in size than the
original bowl because the clip which holds it in place is smaller.  Probably
also need the cork gasket which seals the bowl to the top of the pump, but I
guess I could fabricate that.

A quick check of the "Big Three' turned up empty.  Thanks for your attention.
 Regards.

Art Kelly