more RE: Ignition(?) problem

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: more RE: Ignition(?) problem
From: "Larry Stein" <larry@ehc.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:24:34 -0700
i guess we should follow cheech and chongs advice too.
don't forget to check the air in the tires, the ashtray, the window
cranks and everything else.  haha.  yes, this list is great.   i am
dying to know what it is in the end...
larry@ehc.org

>(So far, from reading these messages one could conclude that it might
be (1)
>the condensor and points, (2) the gas tank, (3) the choke, (4) the gas
line,
>(5) the thermistat, (6) the head gasket, (7) the carb diaphragm(s), or
(8)
>the fuel pump.  I may have left something out.  The coil?  I may have
>fabricated something accidentally.  Is this list great!)
>- --
>Jim Muller

 <http://www.ehc.org/>

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
TechTool.gif]