Re:Aw ^%&*!

To: "'jonmac@ndirect.co.uk'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:Aw ^%&*!
From: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 08:33:21 -0700
John,

Many years ago, me and a friend had just painted a white MGB in its
entirety in a garage, and about 30 minutes later we decided to push it
out of the garage into the fresh air.  Within no time, a couple of
pigeons performed a bombing raid maneuver on that car from the front to
the rear and stuck two direct hits.  I often wondered whether the color
of the car had something to do with it.  If CG is white, that would make
it an interesting theory, but probably just rubbish.

John Lumia - 1976 TR6