Re: Re:Aw ^%&*!

To: "Lumia, John" <jlumia@ball.com>, "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re:Aw ^%&*!
From: "John Macartney" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:37:10 -0000
    John Lumias wrote:

    Many years ago, me and a friend had just painted a white MGB in its
entirety in a garage, and about 30 minutes later we decided to push it out of
the garage into the fresh air.  Within no time, a couple of pigeons performed
a bombing raid maneuver on that car from the front to the rear and stuck two
direct hits.  I often wondered whether the color of the car had something to
do with it.  If CG is white, that would make it an interesting theory, but
probably just rubbish.

    CG isn't white - just a convincing shade of Sienna, whic probably explains
it all <g>

    Jonmac