F1 Ferrari Soundtrack

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: F1 Ferrari Soundtrack
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:38:51 -0800 (PST)
I'd like to thank the person who submitted the F1 Ferrari (Cornell??)
soundtrack to the list.  There has been so many comments that I have lost track
of the original contributor.  There was no LBC content but I believe that most
people with the "car sickness" (as my wife says) found this very funny.  Of
course I have serious doubts about the mental state of the person who created
this bit of humor but "it takes all kinds" as someone said.  Since I can't go
to Sebring this weekend (I know there are no formula 1 cars there anyway) this
will have to do until the F1 Malasian race on Sunday.  Also, if anyone is
keeping score, I also agree that Speedvision (the Speed Channel) has gone
overboard with NASCAR.

Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6