Re: F1 Ferrari Soundtrack

To: "triumphlist" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F1 Ferrari Soundtrack
From: "Thomas Beaver" <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:30:41 -0500
  But I'd rather hear the ACTUAL sound of
> that car than some nut blabbering senselessly and sounding more like
> a 125 cc 2-stroke motocrosser than a Ferrari V-12.

I have been fortunate the last two years to sit and watch and listen to the
F-1 sound at the local oval. The sound is tremendous and a must for anyone
who likes motorsport. The first year I came unprepared and had to buy the
Speedway's ear plugs. It is incrredible how loud those engines scream.
Definitly a different crowd turns up for this show.

Tom Beaver
Indy