SE vtr regional

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: SE vtr regional
From: "Ronnie Babbitt" <rbtr3a@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:40:29 -0500
Hi Friends,

            This past week the planning committee for the SE VTR
regional, mailed out several hundred event fliers with registration
forms for this fall event. If you live in the south eastern part of the
US and did not receive one please contact me off list so that we can
obtain your mailing address.  Our event Website also has online
registration using the Paypal service.
www.sevtr2002.org <http://www.sevtr2002.org/>

Our committee returned to Jekyll Island last week end for an onsite
planning meeting. We were able to work out many of the fine details, I
must say that the Hotel representative was very cooperative and with her
help we accomplished much of the logistics such as RV parking, vendor
space, ect.

If you are able to make plans to attend OCT 24-27

Ronnie Babbitt
Event Chairman