Re: Signal Red in Spray Cans?

To: Bill Brewer <bbrewer@starband.net>
Subject: Re: Signal Red in Spray Cans?
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:51:48 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, paulwillou@socal.rr.com
There's a Porsche guy down the street from me who has a beautiful 356 in his
garage.  I noted that the red color looked real nice and asked what the
shade was.  He informed me that it was signal red!  Thinking that it was just a
coincidence of names, I asked the color code and he told me it was PPG
70966.  It's the very same code as the Triumph color!  And the owner says it is
the original color, although repainted after his wife wrecked it!

Joe