Signal Red in Spray Cans?

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Signal Red in Spray Cans?
From: "Paul Willoughby's Home" <paulwillou@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:59:14 -0800
I will be doing some touch up in the engine compartment, (mostly behind and
under the battery and other unaccessable places).  Anybody know which off the
shelf colors/brands of spray paint might be closest to signal red?

My engine compartment was recently painted along with the rest of the car, but
there are a few areas that were missed by the body shop.  I was very surprised
they painted the engine compartment.  It looks great.  Had I known they were
going to, I would have prepped it for them.  So now, I have to finish it up -
under master cylinders, under wireing harnesses, etc.

Thanks
Paul w.
64 TR4
New Signal Red, AND BRAND NEW SEATS AS OF LAST FRIDAY!  Woohoo!